Welcome to the MCAS Resource Center. This site provides access to test administration information, training, practice tests, and other resources to help schools and districts prepare for and administer the MCAS tests.
- Field Definitions for the Student Registration/ Personal Needs Profile (SR/PNP) for the Spring 2023 MCAS Grade 8 Civics End-of-Course Pilot - Updated April 2023
- Guidance on Enrollment Transfer Requests in PearsonAccessNext - Updated March 2023
- Guide to the Student Registration/ Personal Needs Profile (SR/PNP) Process for the MCAS Tests- Updated March 2023
- Best Practices MCAS CBT Set-Up, Administration, and Troubleshooting - Updated December 2022
- Infrastructure Trial Readiness Guide - Updated December 2022
Sign in to PearsonAccessnext to manage test administration tasks, such as student registrations, user accounts, and monitoring online testing.
Access technology requirements and user guides.
Test Administration Guidance
Access Manuals and guidance for use by principals/test coordinators and test administrators for instructions on the proper administration on MCAS tests.
Access short training modules that provide a step-by-step walk-through on using PearsonAccessnext and tasks for computer-based testing. Also access recordings of previous training sessions.
Student Tutorial & Practice Tests
Access resources to prepare students for computer-based testing, including the tutorial, practice tests, equation editor guides, and other resources.
Access released items from the computer-based MCAS tests.
MCAS Service Center
Access the MCAS Service Center website to complete the Principal's Certification of Proper Test Administration (PCPA) before and after testing, to order additional materials, and to schedule UPS pickup (PBT schools only).
Access guides for the SR/PNP Process, Infrastructure Trial, and other PearsonAccessnext tasks.